Wisconsin Needs A Moral Compass

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wisconsin Cowgirls Shake It On Thursday

I know, I know.....being silly is recommended by just about every spiritual practice in existence. Hey, Deepak Chopra advises it, so does my three-year old great niece and she should know! So I want to share my favorite e-card with you. Trust me, it's classic Wisconsin with classic 60s music. What cud be butter? (ouch, that was bad wasn't it?) Why, you ask, am I departing from witty political comment? Because it's a great day in Wisconsin, not too hot and not too humid and after many days of both, everyone deserves a few moments of levity. And because this just gets me moovin'!

Enjoy a July Wisconsin break.

http://www.care2.com/send/card/5526

Take that Scott Walker.

Power To All The Common Cowgirls!

No comments:

Post a Comment